SiteKickr adds Markup Validation portlet
Keep your HTML in check with the new Markup Validation portlet. The portlet provides an extremely simple interface, useful for quickly identifying any invalid markup.
By far, the coolest thing about this new portlet is that it will check your URI on a daily basis and report any errors automatically.
Why follow me on Twitter?
- I tweet about new technologies, services or libraries I find interesting
- Yeah, sometimes I'll post a pet-peeve or rant about something trivial
- If I discover something that made my web development life easier, I share it
- I'll shout out any handy tip that I think might be useful to other devs
- Very rarely anything promotional
Tagged html 5